Data Recovery Process
Step 1: Phone Consultation
- Allows us to evaluate your specific case and give an estimate of the conditions surrounding your individual case.
- We can advise you about the method we will use, a time frame and estimated costs to recover your data.
- We will send instructions regarding the data recovery process , and the Conditions of Service.
- If you happen to NOT be able to visit our laboratory personally please download our instructions for out of town clients explaining how to proceed in this case and our recommendations for packaging an HDD for shipping.
Step 2: Receiving your Hard Drive.
- If possible, we recommend that you bring your hard drive to our office personally. This way you will be able to fill out our Client Form, of which you will receive a copy and be able to sign the Terms and Conditions of Service..
- If you can not bring in the hard drive personally, please complete the Client Form for Data Recovery, print the receipt that will be sent to your email and send it together with the hard drive. These Terms and Conditions of our Data Recovery Service also need to be printed, signed and sent alongside your hard drive.
- If required print and sign our Confidentiality Agreement for data recovery services
Step 3: Free Initial diagnosis!
- Expert Engineers will conduct a diagnosis and determine the likelihood of recovering your information, the estimated time of completion and a final quote of the cost.
- The free diagnosis will be completed in 3-4 business days alternatively an express diagnosis can be completed within 24 hours for an extra cost.
- We will send you the diagnosis in writing.
Step 4: Recovering the Data
- Our Engineers undertake any necessary reconstruction and/or emergency repair, reconfiguration and anything else needed for a successful recovery of your data.
- The file system (if possible) is reconstructed, the information is obtained and its functioning is verified.
- Depending on the severity of the problem, the type of service and if imported parts are needed, the data recovery can take between 1 and 20 days.
Step 5: Delivery of Recovered Data
- Before payment is made, you will have access to your data to verify what has been recovered.
- Once we receive payment, we will deliver your recovered data in your preferred method.
- We save your data for 5 days.
- We advise this to prevent further incidents.