Instructions for Out-of-Town Clients
Our process is as follows:
- Detailed information makes the recovery process easier and keeps costs lower. Please complete our Client Form for data recovery with as much detail as possible.
- Ship us your device (see this video that explains How to Pack a memory), together with a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions of Data Recovery Service to the following address:
- Address: La Pampa 2349 Of. A - Belgrano
- City: Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
- Country: Argentina
- Zip Code: C1428EAO
- Name: Hugo Adrián Francisconi
- Contact phone: +54-11-51999764
- E-mail: soporte@ ---Para enviar el SPAM--- recuperodatos.com
- TAX ID Number: 20-26557215-5
- Send us the device in a letter or a box by postal mail (we recommend sending by Fedex).
VERY IMPORTANT: Don't declare high value of parcel maximum 10usd, so that import taxes are not high.
Also do not indicate that it is a used product or that it is damaged since it will be retained at customs.
- Upon receiving the device in our office, it is registered into our system and you will be sent the updated information.
- Our engineers will analize it to reach a diagnosis and send a quote detailing cost and estimate completion time to your email, simply respond to confirm you accept the quote.
- Upon approval of the quote, we immediately begin to work.
- We send screen shots of the images or files to confirm recovery of the proper information.
- We send the corresponding instructions to make the payment.
- Upon completion of payment, the recovered data will be sent via an Internet link, provided that is is less than 16GB of information. If the total is more than 16GB the data is copied to a new hard drive and shipped to the client (at client's expense which is not included in the quote).
You can also read Data Recovery Process
Safe and Secure Packaging for Shipping Your Hard Drive
It's so important that your device is properly and carefully packed before shipping so to avoid further damage. Follow these instructions to make sure your device arrives safe:
- If possible, wrap the hard drive with anti-static material or an anti-static bag. These can be purchased in any computer or electronics store.
- The box you choose to use should be at least twice the size of the hard drive. The dive should also be wrapped in other protective material like bubble wrap or styrofoam to absorb any vibrations, shocks or bumps during shipping.
- Securely close the box and identify the package with the shipping details, destination and receiver. Don't forget to fill out our Client Form for data recovery and include a signed copy of the terms of service in the box.
- Once the shipment arrives to our offices, our team will update the online case taking to note that your hard drive is in our possession.
Data Recovery from Device