Pasar al contenido principal Se encuentra usted aquí Inicio » Administración » Estructura » Páginas Plantilla de nodo Desactivar Agregar variante Importar variante Reordenar variantes Resumen Variantes Contenido General Resumen General Reglas de selección Contextos Diseño Contenido Vista previa Pagina Curriculum Asistencia Online Formulario de Recuperación de Datos Resumen General Reglas de selección Contextos Diseño Contenido Vista previa Encuesta Variantes » Formulario de Recuperación de Datos » Contenido Variant operations Clonar Exportar Eliminar Desactivar Añadir elementos de contenido y cambiar su posición con una interfaz de arrastrar y soltar. Opciones de presentación Tipo de título Mostrar Sustituciones Contenido del Nodo Personalizado Sin título
Comentarios Rendered Contenido using view mode "Contenido completo" node Inicio Contenido Estructura Apariencia Usuarios Módulos Configuración Informes Ayuda Terminar sesión Bienvenido, francisconi
Instructions for Out-of-Town Clients
Our process is the following:
- Detailed information makes the recovery process easier and keeps lower the cost. Please fulfill our Client Form for data recovery with much detail as possible.
- Ship us your device (see this video that explains How to Pack a memory), together with a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions of Data Recovery Service to the following address:
- Address: La Pampa 2349 Of. A - Belgrano
- City: Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
- Country: Argentina
- Zip Code: C1428EAO
- Name: Hugo Adrián Francisconi
- Contact phone: +54-11-51999764
- E-mail: soporte@ ---Para enviar el SPAM--- recuperodatos.com
- TAX ID Number: 20-26557215-5
- Send us the device in a letter or a box by postal mail (we recommend sending by Fedex).
VERY IMPORTANT: Don't declare high value of parcel maximum 10usd, so that importation taxes are not high.
Also do not indicate that it is a used product or that it is damaged since it will be retained at customs.
- Once receiving the device in our office, it will be registered into our system and you will be sent the updated information.
- Our engineers will analize it in order to reach to a diagnosis. The details, as regards cost and finalization estimated time, will be sent to your e-mail. We will be waiting for your answer so to confirm you accept the amount.
- Once we have your approval, we immediately begin to work.
- We send screenshots of the images and files to confirm recovery of the proper information.
- We send the corresponding instructions to make the payment.
- Once the payment it´s done, the recovered data will be sent via an Internet link, ensuring that is less than 16GB of information. If it is more than 16GB, the data will be copied into a new hard drive and shipped to the client (at client's expense which is not included in the quote).
You can also read Data Recovery Process
Safe and Secure Packaging for Shipping Your Hard Drive
It's so important that your device is properly and carefully packed before shipping so to avoid further damage. Follow these instructions to make sure your device arrives safe:
- If possible, wrap the hard drive with anti-static material or an anti-static bag. These can be purchased in any computer or electronics store.
- The box you choose to use should be at least twice the size of the hard drive. The dive should also be wrapped in other protective material like bubble wrap or styrofoam to absorb any vibrations, shocks or bumps during shipping.
- Securely close the box and identify the package with the shipping details, destination and receiver. Don't forget to fill out our Client Form for data recovery and include a signed copy of the terms of service in the box.
- Once the shipment arrives to our offices, our team will update the online case taking to note that your hard drive is in our possession.
Data Recovery from Device